Robin Noakes’ Bio
I am your trusted Real Estate Advocate! I will provide you with great service, be honest, have integrity and most of all exceeding your expectations is my goal!
Working in the real estate industry for many years in mortgage, title and brokerage services, I focus full time in this business. I have the education and skills needed to best represent my clients in today’s complex real estate market. Therefore, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to each client and transaction.
- Paralegal Degree
- Broker’s License
- Redbook Contract Specialist
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- Specialized training as an Accredited/Certified Relocation Consultant
- Top 10% Individual in Volume & Units- Atlanta Realtors® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Georgia Association of Realtors®
- 400 North Realtors® Association
- Real Estate Buyer’s Council (REBAC)
- Real Estate Business Institute (REBI)
My full-service approach is backed by the global resources, respect, trust and confidence this brand name brings to every transaction.
I know the importance of careful listening and patience. I strive to provide superb service and communicate closely with all parties involved from contract to closing to ensure a smooth stress-free transaction.
I value each client and would consider it a privilege to serve you during this important life changing event.