Paul Macy’s Bio
I live full time on Lake Lanier. I am a Graduate of Chestatee High School and attended North Georgia College. In my spare time I love fishing, boating and swimming on this amazing lake.
For the first half of my career, I worked for a national corporation specializing in Fishing and Hunting related activities. I made the change to working in Real Estate full time in 2017 and have focused on lake front property and land in Forsyth, Hall, Lumpkin, Dawson & Gwinnett Counties.
- National Association of Realtors®
- Georgia Association of Realtors®
- Namar – North Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors®
- Member of First Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Georgia Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Oakwood Fishing Striper Club
- Habitat for Humanity: Participation in Home Building
Let me assist you in finding your dream home in any of the five (5) Lake Lanier Counties and visit your next home by boat with me!